[LMB] OT: Tech marches on

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:55:34 GMT 2021

I'm not surprised at older technology still being used.  As long as it
still does the job, is the main criterion.  And just think how many ships
or airplanes or whatever do the Navy and/or Air Force (and don't forget the
Army) have? That would be a huge job -- and a huge sum of money, in
taxpayer dollars -- to replace all that!