[LMB] Elizabeth's December Vorkosigan Tea Party, December 12th

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Mon Dec 13 17:36:42 GMT 2021

 I was actually going to show up this time, and couldn't get Zoom to work. Late last night, I realized my microphone wasn't plugged in . . . .
Karen A. Wyle

I'm sorry I missed it. Saturday was the first concert by my new and improved choir (now the Watford Phoenix Choir), and I spent a lot of Sunday recovering. Please may I have an invitation to the next one?Best wishes, Kate Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk