[LMB] OT: Missing the Tea Party, good news

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Dec 13 18:31:08 GMT 2021

On Dec 13, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Louann Miller <domelouann at gmail.com> wrote:

> The family event I couldn't miss that conflicted with the zoom party was my
> son taking his final driving test. Yes, on a Sunday. The good news is that
> he passed. Once we hand in the paperwork and pay the fee, probably Friday,
> he will be driving himself to and from work without one of us having to
> ride shotgun as we have with his learner's permit.
> I am really, really proud.

Huzzah!

My son has problems with the test: some Qs are ambiguous and he’s more conservative with stopping and following distances.

He also gets really frustrated with tests of this nature. Passes the sample tests fine, but somehow not the official tests—which are phrased differently.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala