[LMB] OT: Tech marches on

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:22:20 GMT 2021

ELF or extremely low frequency allows submarines to receive secure
communications from the US  deep underwater. I'm uncertain how deep
underwater the signals can be received but I know the the ELF antenna
cables went underwater. The communication rate was very slow.

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021, 2:27 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <