[LMB] Elizabeth's December Vorkosigan Tea Party, December 12th

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 11:14:02 GMT 2021

On Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:35:38 +0000, "kate.soley.barton via Lois-Bujold"
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm sorry I missed it. Saturday was the first concert by my new and improved choir (now the Watford Phoenix Choir), and I spent a lot of Sunday recovering. Please may I have an invitation to the next one?Best wishes, Kate Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

I also missed it for musical reasons - one of the orchestras my wife
"collects" was having its first performance in over a year, a concert of
Christmas music (in the broadest sense) and some poetry.

--
YouTube conspiracy videos:  Science fiction for people who don't
understand they're watching science fiction.  - John Oliver