[LMB] OT: a curiousity

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 11:29:51 GMT 2021

https://cleo.tiny.us/tafferwocky

Jabberwocky: in Welsh.

One of the readings at the concert at the weekend was in Welsh;
something about Christmas Eve, apparently.

My friend Guy and I both remarked that the metre was exactly the same as
Jabberwocky, and he had a vague memory that someone had done that in
Welsh, and found the above.  I created a short URL to it, so that if I
lose the link I can remember it or look it up.
--
If you show measurements of of the blood oxygen levels in a mountaineer on top of Everest
to a critical care physician, they will say: "When did this patient die?"   (Kevin Fong)