[LMB] OT: Parallel parking

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 17:49:33 GMT 2021

Parallel parking is still a required item on the driving test in Texas.
That was what made me fail on, I think, the second of my three tries at the
test back in 1982. In my defense, I was driving a 1977 Ford station wagon
roughly the size of a World War II aircraft carrier.
Andrew had a considerably smaller car, AND a back-up camera.

Louann