[LMB] Interview with Anne Rice's son about her vampire books

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Dec 14 18:19:49 GMT 2021

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-the-monday-edition-1.6284012/anne-rice-used-vampires-to-show-people-they-belong-says-son-1.6284014

Interview on CBC's As It Happens. Both audio and transcript.

"Anne Rice used vampires, witches and werewolves to explore "great cosmic
spiritual questions" about identity and belonging, says her son."

"I like to say she was a one-woman army against mediocrity and
convention."

(Never read any Anne Ricew myself, but I was impressed with her gorgeous
house in New Orleans.)

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor