[LMB] OT: a curiousity

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Dec 14 20:39:32 GMT 2021

I would have bet Les Barker had something to do with it. He learnt Welsh at well over 50.

He is a malicious punster poet! The glint in his eyes as he sees his audience seeing where he’s going with his words is supreme evil.

I wish his heart were still strong enough to fly to CA, pandemic or not (before) for gigs.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala