[LMB] OT: Parallel parking

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Wed Dec 15 15:58:22 GMT 2021

 Many years ago, I took a couple of lessons in driving a manual transmission from my husband, with his car. We stopped the lessons before both the car and the marriage sustained too much damage.
I'd like to take lessons from a driving school, but I don't think any hereabouts offer lessons in driving a stick.
Karen A. Wyle