[LMB] OT Weather.

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Dec 16 23:24:28 GMT 2021

On Dec 16, 2021, at 3:08 PM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We experienced the strangest weather ever. First it got up to 74 degrees
> f(23c) then a powerful storm system blasted through at 81 miles per hour
> (130 kilometers) then it was both windy and foggy at the same time. But,
> the fog was not water droplets, it was dust. Records were broken.

That is indeed weird!
Windy with dust fog sounds like Albuquerque in a spring dust storm, from my youth.

Did the creek or yeast rise?
Were CDs, DVDs, and Bluewhatsits also broken?
(Hope they’re backed up on tape or clay!)

I must be in some weird headspace.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA