[LMB] OT: Fat Kids?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 23:18:53 GMT 2021

I spend a lot of time with my granddaughters and their classmates. (At least three of Anna's friends also call me Granddaddy.)
I keep hearing about how too many children are obese. I don't see it. The most I could say is that one or two might be slightly pudgy and that not by much.
BMI was never meant to be applied to individuals and definitely not to children.
The idea that only heavy children become heavy adults is wrong. I am fat. When I enlisted in the USAF, I weighed 113 pounds.  One of the problems I have in keeping my weight were it should be is that BMI says that it should be more than 20 pounds less than I do. I get discouraged.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.