[LMB] OT Weather.

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 23:44:12 GMT 2021

We're getting back to more normal temperatures. Right now it's 41F(5 C) and
cloudy that's just a few degrees above normal for this time of the year.
Sunset is 4:56pm it's 5:22pm already. I envy you going into summer but not
the brush fires. Down in Kansas there are several brush fires happening
right now. Sometimes when the wind blows from the south we get the smoke
which affects the air quality.