[LMB] OT: Fat Kids?

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:10:02 GMT 2021

Hello,

> On Dec 17, 2021, at 18:18, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> The idea that only heavy children become heavy adults is wrong

Very true.

> I am fat. When I enlisted in the USAF, I weighed 113 pounds.  One of the problems I have in keeping my weight were it should be is that BMI says that it should be more than 20 pounds less than I do. I get discouraged.

Well, I guess different people react differently. I was 280 pounds at 5’3” around the beginning of the year, but I joined a weight loss program and I’m now 230 pounds… Still very bad, but better. My current goal is 200, and then my ultimate, ultimate goal is my high school weight of 150.

So losing weight of over 20 pounds is possible. :)

little Alex