[LMB] OT: What have you liked better on rereading

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Sat Dec 18 19:51:35 GMT 2021

Hodgell's _God Stalk_. My freshman roommate pushed it on me, and it was
okay.  But for some reason I then re-read it again not long afterwards,
and it was way more engaging.

In college I read McKinley's _The Blue Sword_, which I did not remember
reading, and had a feeling of deja vu.  Then I had a feeling of deja vu
about the deja vu.  I realized I had read it, and forgotten about it,
*twice*, so I call it the most forgettable book I've ever read.  But I
actually do remember it now!

-xx- Damien X-)