[LMB] Complete Works of Dorothy L. Sayers available at Delphi Classics!!

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sat Dec 18 21:50:33 GMT 2021

Well, actually it IS available in the U.S. All you need to do is pretend
that you did not see that and order it anyway. They WILL deliver it.
Your credit card company may add a surcharge for a foreign denomination
payment as you will be charged in Euros. I always get the Elite edition
as it has both the total conglomeration and all the separate books.

Harvey