[LMB] OT: Fat Kids?

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 02:12:32 GMT 2021

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 6:19 PM WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> ...BMI was never meant to be applied to individuals and definitely not to
> children....One of the problems I have in keeping my weight were it should
> be is that BMI says that it should be more than 20 pounds less than I do. I
> get discouraged.

My target weight is the absolute top of my BMI "recommended weight".
If I was at the middle of that range, I'd be skinny.
At the lowest "recommended weight" for my height, I'd look anorexic.

So I probably hit "obese" when I look moderately overweight.
Ohes noes, I'm part of the epidemic!!!!!!!

Sylvia