[LMB] Stupid drug names.

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Dec 19 15:12:25 GMT 2021

> On Dec 19, 2021, at 7:05 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2021 15:24:07 +0000, "Harvey Fishman" <fishman at panix.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Make a list and then print it out each time and take the printout with
>> you and give it to the doctor. That is what I do.
>
> Any doctor I see will have that list available online, and it's also in
> my NHS app.

Some smart-phones will let anybody access some health records without unlocking the phone.   Provided people know how to do it.   But the phone owner needs to add those.

On my iPhone, swiping up would unlock the phone unless I’m wearing a mask.   If I’m wearing a mask, I get a phone dial, and an emergency button.   I hit the emergency button, I get a medical ID button, which includes emergency contacts.   I just checked mine, and it needs updating.

I expect the dial buttons are for emergency numbers only, like 911.