[LMB] Stupid drug names.

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Dec 19 15:30:21 GMT 2021

That’s something I hadn’t thought of since I don’t use the feature. Do people who unlock their phones using facial recognition need to have multiple logins for unmasked, masked, and different color or patterned masks? Can you even store multiples?

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.