[LMB] Stupid drug names.

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Dec 19 15:42:21 GMT 2021

> On Dec 19, 2021, at 8:30 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> That’s something I hadn’t thought of since I don’t use the feature. Do people who unlock their phones using facial recognition need to have multiple logins for unmasked, masked, and different color or patterned masks? Can you even store multiples?

My iPhone won’t recognize me wearing a mask.   There is a feature to get it to recognize me with a mask as long as I’m wearing an Apple Watch, that can be turned on.

We can set up more than one face to turn on the iPhone, but it’s not like having multiple logins on a computer, but instead is like sharing a login password.   I’ve always thought having multiple logins would be useful, especially for parents.   But that would require more memory.