[LMB] OT: Parallel parking

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 03:30:30 GMT 2021

Hello,

> On Dec 19, 2021, at 18:54, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Back in the day my high-school offered a semester of driving classes. It
> even had car simulators and a couple of cars. Unfortunately, I've heard the
> driving class was canceled a few years after I graduated.

My high school offer(ed?) driver’s ed class, too. But the teacher was pretty lax about it. Though I kept hearing from my classmates after school that the teacher was drunk half of the time, and that students who sat in the front of the classroom can smell the alcohol in his breath… Needless to say, I didn’t learn much there (hence having to take even the written test three times).

little Alex