[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 20

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 11:58:36 GMT 2021

And a very happy birthday to Matija Grabnar!

I hope Matija will like his simple gift today . . . he probably has two dozen in his kitchen already, BUT, we were given (from Professor Vorthys' overflowing collection) a conference thermos/heater mug, and we pass it on to you. It's a bright, shiny red, and is emblazoned with the legend "Barrayar Terraforming  Review Committee" with the dates and the year. It is a VERY attractive mug, and built to last and it's approved for most interstellar spaceships.

Hope your day was great!

Birthday Tixie