[LMB] Stupid drug names.

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:02:40 GMT 2021

From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

> On Dec 19, 2021, at 8:30 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
> That?s something I hadn?t thought of since I don?t use the feature. Do people who unlock their phones using facial recognition need to have multiple logins for unmasked, masked, and different color or patterned masks? Can you even store multiples?

My iPhone won?t recognize me wearing a mask.   There is a feature to get it to recognize me with a mask as long as I?m wearing an Apple Watch, that can be turned on.
We can set up more than one face to turn on the iPhone, but it?s not like having multiple logins on a computer, but instead is like sharing a login password.   I?ve always thought having multiple logins would be useful, especially for parents.   But that would require more memory.

Gwynne: I have no idea if my phone has that feature or not. I was so proud and
triumphant that I'd finally conquered the facial recognition setting on my phone -
just before COVID hit. If I'm wearing a mask it takes one look at me and then
offers me a keyboard to put in a pin number instead.
And it's really snippy too - some mornings it offers me the keypad even when I'm
NOT wearing a mask. Rude.