[LMB] OT: Parallel parking

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Dec 21 02:05:18 GMT 2021

One thing that have noticed recently, on streets without designated parking spaces, people will leave about 15 feet between cars. That is too small for the average car to get into. I've also noticed 10-12 foot distances between cars in a drive-up line.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.