[LMB] OT: Parallel parking

Howard J Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Dec 21 03:17:46 GMT 2021

> On Dec 20, 2021, at 7:53 PM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com <mailto:rcrcoll6 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I don't do it very often but I'm fairly proficient at parallel parking. In
> Nebraska parallel parking is no longer part of the drivers license test. I
> wonder if anybody on the list has a car with the auto parallel parking
> feature and is it convenient.

Most people can avoid parallel parking.   Some other driving skills are harder to avoid.

I wonder if those halfway-smart cars will back into parking spaces in parking lots.

(Aggh!   I keep forgetting to change which ID I’m sending from, and my messages keep rejecting until I change it.   I have no idea why my mail program changes these replies only, but wish the group would accept either of my IDs)