[LMB] OT: Parallel parking

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:18:05 GMT 2021

When I parallel park, first I turn on my right turn signal. To let people
behind know I intend on parking. Then I gradually back up ,turning my
steering wheel hard to the right ,then about halfway through, after
consulting my mirrors and making sure I won't smack the car in front. I
turn hard left .if I do it right I'm in the groove. I adjust a bit to make
sure I'm centered.
And then,. . . Alec Guinness' voice will say to me "You have used the Force
wisely!"
That last part was a lie.

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021, 3:04 AM Matija Grabnar via Lois-Bujold <