[LMB] Voting

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:42:42 GMT 2021

Part of me approves the Idea of China hosting Worldcon after all it's
called WORLDcon and Chinese fans have contributed greatly to the genre. My
concern is how will the Chinese Government behave. Will it crack down, and
censor writers and books it doesn't approve of? How about movies, I know
that "Shang Chi  and the Legend of the Ten Rings" had been banned.
It will be interesting to see what President Xi Jingping will do when the
81st Worldcon opens the door. Will he crackdown on the convention or will
he ignore it.