[LMB] William may have been right after all

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:32:27 GMT 2021

 No. I will state that the only reason I spoke was because he said a White
House spokesperson made this statement.

It is likely correct that we should switch to N95/KN95, but the US
Government has NOT reached the point of making such a statement at this
time, and claiming it has done so is a bad idea. The current government
does a good job of staying on-message: if one person leading or being a
spokesperson says a thing, then it is actual guidance directing people to
take an action. Such guidance has not yet been given.