[LMB] OT Weather.

jane at starchak.ca jane at starchak.ca
Fri Dec 24 14:55:06 GMT 2021

The temperature here is -21C (about 7 Below in F) and the wind chill will make it feel like -29. it's going down all day. Forecast high for Christmas Day is -24C, and Boxing Day -26C. Monday the 27th will be -28C and all that comes with overnight lows in the -30s.

Once it's that cold a few more degrees don't make a lot of difference LOL.

I wish you all Seasonal Joy in the Religious or Secular Tradition of Your Choice
and all the best in life and books for 2022!

Jane