[LMB] OT Weather.

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Dec 24 20:35:28 GMT 2021

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala
On Dec 24, 2021, at 6:55 AM, jane at starchak.ca wrote:

> The temperature here is -21C (about 7 Below in F) and the wind chill will make it feel like -29. it's going down all day. Forecast high for Christmas Day is -24C, and Boxing Day -26C. Monday the 27th will be -28C and all that comes with overnight lows in the -30s.
>
> Once it's that cold a few more degrees don't make a lot of difference LOL.

Consider the year it was so cold that aircraft in Nome couldn’t start.

> I wish you all Seasonal Joy in the Religious or Secular Tradition of Your Choice
> and all the best in life and books for 2022!

Celebrate every festival and holiday you can! We all need the relief!

Marina
with too much yet to do, as more than one load of laundry, attendant bed changing, cleaning up after, and trying to get antibiotics into a confused elder with more sleep in her day than allows for proper dosing.