[LMB] OT: cartoon characters, was New Movie shooting

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Dec 24 22:18:47 GMT 2021

Speaking of cartoon characters, there is/was a wine shop in SF’s Castro District called Friendly Spirits. I was there for a street fair dunnamany years ago, and stopped in. Terribly staid place.

I asked the young man behind the counter if Rocky the Flying Squirrel or Bullwinkle stopped in, and he looked at me with a completely blank face.

Wasn’t reared right, no Jay Ward cartoons in his youth. *I* had actually stopped in at the Jay Ward  Bullwinkle’s Emporium in my 20s before it closed.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala