[LMB] OT: Tell me about your masks, was: William may have been right after all

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 06:05:01 GMT 2021

On Friday, December 24, 2021, 11:14:20 PM GMT+9, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

Gwynne: My main family Christmas was today, so that some family members
can go to their in-laws on Christmas Day. It was all on track, and we were really
looking forward to it after a pretty wearing year.
And then my youngest niece was exposed to someone with COVID. She's been
tested, we were waiting desperately for the results. She lives with her parents,
so that takes out my brother, sis-in-law, niece and her boyfriend - they have to
isolate until she gets the all-clear.
The results still haven't come. Today the rest of us went to my nephew's place
and had a lovely Christmas, missing the others a lot - they facetimed to watch
the children open their presents.
Tomorrow, if the results come in time, I'll be able to have the day with them, and
the rest of the family. Otherwise...
Damn virus.
--
Oh, yes. Damn virus. We're all sick of it. I think Australia and New Zealand are doing a relatively good job of keeping their citizens alive, though . . . . I join you in hoping that the tests are negative, and everyone can gather.

Micki