[LMB] [OT] Merry Christmas! To all and everyone!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 25 06:50:29 GMT 2021

On Saturday, December 25, 2021, 03:32:08 PM GMT+9, Richard G. Molpus <rgmolpus at flash.net> wrote:

It's Christmas time, (snip cute poem)

--
Micki: Happy holidays! I couldn't come up with a Christmas short story for the blog I'm with this year (since I'm Saturday, I might be able to redeem myself by New Year's Day), but thanks to one of the Memes of the Moment (hot buttered Jorts), I came up with a poem, at least. It's the Dec. 25th post over at eightladieswriting.com. We're doing Christmas Week over there, so there will be more romantic short pieces coming up before the New Year's, if anyone is interested in checking them out. I know for sure that Jilly is doing something Sunday on Boxing Day.