[LMB] OT: Tell me about your masks, was: William may have been right after all

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 08:51:59 GMT 2021

A friend gave me a BinaxNOW Covid19 antigen test, for Christmas day,
tomorrow. They're planning to to vacation in in Iceland so I'm taking the
self test before I leave for the  Christmas celebration at their home. I'm
pretty confident it'll turn up negative, but it's a weird feeling that I
need to take a health test before I go.
So far, subconsciously,  I've managed to misplace the damn  Covid test and
the instruction sheet each.
This Christmas has proven the most INTERESTING Christmas ever.

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021, 12:04 AM M. Haller Yamada via Lois-Bujold <