[LMB] Happy Christmas!

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sat Dec 25 15:17:55 GMT 2021

> On Dec 25, 2021, at 3:57 AM, Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have my fingers crossed for the success of the James Weebb telescope.

This! Our space program has been America’s best gift to Humanity.

(Followed perhaps by our vaccine development, but we’ve more or
less kept those for ourselves as much as possible)

—
As the historical Buddha said, “Hatred does not stop by hatred at any time; hatred stops only by love. this is an ancient rule.“ about 2770 BP (BP means either Before Present or Before Physics that is before nuclear testing made it necessary to adjust carbon 14 dating.