[LMB] Chlorophyll

Markus Baur baur at chello.at
Sat Dec 25 17:24:54 GMT 2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abundance_of_elements_in_Earth%27s_crust

basically everything in the upper left quadrant of this diagram would be
viable from an abundance point of view

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Elemental_abundances.svg/1280px-Elemental_abundances.svg.png

i think the colour of the ersatz-chlorophyll would not only depend on
the metal itself, but also what exactly the surrounding molecule is
doing .. but i do not know enough about organic chemistry to make
predictions

servus

markus