[LMB] Merry Christmas!

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sun Dec 26 02:33:15 GMT 2021

The mob has been here, the mob is gone and I'm having an extra glass of
champagne because I know I'm not driving. Everyone is off to their
respective destinations and I've deboned the turkey. There are all those
dishes still out on the table awaiting their future destination in the
fridge, but I'm going to wait a little while before playing 3D Turkey
Tetris.

Received presents, gave presents, and it's now quiet.

Oh, and we may get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Not that I have plans to go
anywhere.

Son Brian was here and so was daughter Cathy and her new boyfriend Nathan
(and I still forgot to ask any of them to bring in pellets for the stove, oh
well, I have neighbors).

A lovely afternoon and evening was had by all.

Merry Christmas!

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20