[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 26

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 06:05:25 GMT 2021

Today is Boxing Day in some sections of Old Earth and other corners of the universe, so today's simple gift for Nicholas Rosen is a box. But, it's not just any box! I picked it up off the dock section during my layover in Komarr, but it's of Betan origin, so it's a very clever box. Built to withstand the bumps and lumps of wormhole shipholds, it's still very light and flexible. It can easily be folded down to the size of an eyeglasses case, or folded out large enough that a human can crawl inside. And when you are done with it, you wash it and boil it to make a nutritious and tasty soup!

Hope your day was marvelous, and you got some extra surprises that were especially nice!

The Birthday Tixie