[LMB] OT: Streaming Services

Jane Hotchkiss focsle1928 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 22:58:10 GMT 2021

 William asked for the Sense of the List in re streaming services. I live in a high rise and do not have a choice about cable service - the building board selects what the building gets. The residents -may- choose what premium services that unit in the building receives, but I'm not interested enough in movies -or- sports to pay extra for them. I listen to the radio or --read--. I don't like _Drahmah_. There's enough stress in my life that I don't need the additional angst.  Ironically, I spent yesterday with cousins --- we spent the day eating informally and watching 3 movies. They subscribe to Netflix, ESPN 2, and at least 3 other services. Also ironically, I have another first cousin who is a cinematographer and the son-in-law of another cinematographer, so I appreciate William's concern/interest in the fate of the industry.
Jane Hotchkiss