[LMB] OT: Streaming Services

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sun Dec 26 23:11:16 GMT 2021

I also live in a high-rise, sorta - it's 14 stories. I currently have
FIOS for telephone and internet. I could have Optimum - I have in the
past. I suppose that there are others the building is wired for. For
streaming, I have Amazon Prime, mainly for the two day delivery, and
Disney+, who does not like Mickey Mouse? I do not have a TV set and have
not had one for 25 years. I rarely watch movies.

Harvey