[LMB] OT: Random?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Dec 27 05:50:11 GMT 2021

As a pastime, I will often stumble (drunkards walk?) around the internet to see if I can find things I don’t know. If I do I will try to verify them and link them up with other pieces of information.
Today I found that there was an interruption in the voyaging of the Polynesians almost as described in Disney’s Moana (not caused by a demigod) called the long pause. The possible cause I found interesting was that a string of El Niño’s in the Pacific changed the weather, winds, and ocean currents. This appears to intersect with the times of century long droughts in both North and South America.
The articles I read were not very specific as to the time period.

I enjoy learning new things.

William A Wenrich

  *   A sinner dependent on God’s grace.