[LMB] OT: personal news

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Dec 28 20:37:55 GMT 2021

On Dec 28, 2021, at 10:59 AM, Louann Miller <domelouann at gmail.com> wrote:

> The husband and I are celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary today. I
> think we're starting to get the hang of it. I  hope everyone else also has
> a great day.

Congratulations! Our 33rd was on the 22nd. Your choice of date was wiser than ours.

Since then, way too many of those anniversaries were spent traveling to a family gathering or in conflict with a Yule ritual—take note, romantic pagans, and those with far flung family!

Husband has suggested we celebrate our ‘long-playing record’ in four months. Those who grew up before cassette tapes will get the reference.

A. Marina Fournier
saffronrose at me.com
Valley of Heart’s Delight. CA
Sent from iFionnghuala