[LMB] OT: personal news

Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Wed Dec 29 14:18:10 GMT 2021

 Chiming in: Paul and I were 35 and 30 when we met, 38 and 34 when we married in August 1989. We're at 32 and counting -- at least in base 10 (we amuse ourselves with finding other number-anniversaries to celebrate using other bases).
Karen A. Wyle
    On Wednesday, December 29, 2021, 09:11:05 AM EST, J Woodruff <profjenn12 at gmail.com> wrote:
 Edwin and I were 29 and 31 respectively, but it was only 18 years ago.
Here's to many more!