[LMB] OT: personal news

Fred fred.fredex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:13:09 GMT 2021

Marina, I was 28 and Carolyn was 21. She was a recent college grad (BS in
mechanical engineering), due to going to college, dropping out, going back
to college, getting drafted, etc. I had not yet graduated. (Hmmm,...
something wrong with those numbers, they don't add up to my age. but they
are at least in the ballpark

Fred

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021, 00:33 A. Marina Fournier via Lois-Bujold <