[LMB] OT: personal news

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Dec 29 18:27:03 GMT 2021

Mike and I married waay back (48 years now) while both of us were still in
college. We both graduated the same day, and I have a great picture of Mike
pinning on one of my bars and my dad the other when I was commissioned in
AFROTC pretty much the same day. We were both broke college students, lived
in a trailer with a zillion books and a cat, and managed somehow.

I will admit I looked young enough at the time to be selling Girl Scout
cookies...and we all were happy when Mike was able to draw a dependent's
allowance once I was on active duty.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20