[LMB] Voting

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Thu Dec 30 10:51:58 GMT 2021

> On Dec 29, 2021, at 9:15 PM, Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> For years, it was a known fact that men played better than women. It turns
> out that when judging 'blind', the women made a miraculous improvement.
> How astonishing.

Not at all. Given how we are driven by unconscious beliefs and expectations, what
value can we give to free will? Not to mention, physical influences on behavior like
drugs (most of us have experienced the influence of alcohol and caffeine on behavior),
 brain tumors, hormonal disorders, fevers etcetera.

Anyway free will would produce physical results
without a physical cause, which is against my religion.

How we order society without the idea of free will is a
question that even Prof. Robert Sapolsky at Stanford University has
no answer for.

Human Behavioral Biology with Prof. Robert Sapolsky at Stanford University
Is available on youtube. All the lectures for the course are included.

—
“That which doesn’t make us stronger kills us.”