[LMB] OT: Process

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Fri Dec 31 17:13:28 GMT 2021

On 31/12/2021 16:43, WILLIAM A WENRICH wrote:
> So now everything that I say is a lie no matter the source.

Well, I've seen you distort the truth about the list reaction to your
posts before (a topic where everybody could verify for themselves that
you lied), just weeks after it happened, so I know you're pretty shameless.

So no, I would not take your word for what ABC news, or anybody else,
said -  without independent verification.

> I am not to say anything off topic or even on topic if it offends anyone.
That rule applies to everybody else on the list, too. It's just that the
others don't feel victimized by having to follow list rules.
> Topics that I have avoided:
What do you want, a medal? We've all had topics we have not posted to
the list, because they are against list rules. So what? None of us
expect to be cut any special slack just because there was stuff we
didn't post to the list.