[LMB] OT: Colorado Fires

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Dec 31 17:38:27 GMT 2021

> On Dec 31, 2021, at 10:28 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> My heart and prayers go out to those who have lost homes due to fires spread by high winds in Northern Colorado.
> I hope that the people clogging the roads trying to get a closer look would just go home.

Earlier this month I spent a couple of thousand dollars for next year’s golf at a course that I kept seeing on TV burning.   I played bridge at the senior-center/rec-center that appears to have burned.   I took my grandson out for his birthday two weeks ago at a Sushi place that is gone.

Yesterday at noon, I went to a grocery store and was surprised on how strong the wind was, pulling the doors and trunk open, but I didn’t turn around until someone told me to look at the smoke.   We packed up with pre-evacuation notice, but didn’t have to leave.   I’ll wait a couple of days to see the damage.