[LMB] OT: Roman religion

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 04:29:52 BST 2021

Talk about taking things to extremes in sport. There is, of course,  the
Football War (Soccer War for us Yanks) between El Salvador and Honduras
Incidentally Honduras won the game 1-0.  900 El Salvadorans died including
civilians while Honduras lost 2,100 including civilians. Talk about
sacrifices.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 12:33 PM baur baur via Lois-Bujold <