[LMB] OT: NYTimes.com: Exercise, and Accept Your ‘Inevitable Demise’

Nancy L Barber nlbarber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 03:48:53 BST 2021

Let’s see if I can share this as one of my 10 ‘gift articles’:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/opinion/sway-kara-swisher-alison-bechdel.html?unlocked_article_code=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEIPuonUktbfqohkTlUZBybSRdkhrxqAwuPQya15hXbkJW2OVjdZz-kPRoGE-lzKY-9patAz0zmfAt9dNbtlDNpD8thiBW0_AQ-5vsnD350fPyQ-rY_0Umk_gMKQArx9oGbjMizkIrYigbTvsk3DOzHrWvHe1nF1IQ9usoIlIQ_xoQEAz6_HG-d-3tRsj7x2Vt0hG2B2NGTdtOLoCh59JNyDchjYjwA2UOxeUjzV9sWOv_NCKE4BTAKbEw4spDo0-9heO9sIPajgLBdGecH2hLkZD2EAP55QGA1ICvM1rzmxkWNFTJRm&smid=url-share

(I’m not sure if their verbiage that I can share with anyone I like is *one* person or all of you.  :) )

And I confess I quit reading the transcript when it hit the 4th or 5th exercise type that I’d never heard of.

  Nancy